With our Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking solution SIPlink, you can make and receive phone calls across an IP connection, including ethernet and broadband.
SIPlink works by establishing a logical channel between two endpoints, enabling a single IP connection to be created between your business and the SIPlink platform. In addition to phone calls it also allows the use of video calls, video conferencing and presence information.
Recognising the importance of resiliency, our SIPlink platform is hosted in our secure and conveniently located UK data centres, benefits from connections to multiple Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) providers which enables us to provide an unbeatable service on a best price basis.
FREE SIP test account available email request today.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced Line Rental and Call Costs By replacing and consolidating current ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) telephone lines, your business can benefit from a reduction in monthly line rental and reduced call costs.
- Encourage Business Continuity In the event of any downtime, calls are re-routed to eradicate disruption to your businesses communications.
- Flexible Numbering With geographic numbers, we can provide you with presence almost anywhere in the country and you don’t have to be based in the area. We also offer a range of non-geographic numbers.
- Simple Number Management To avoid disruption, your business can keep existing numbers through our number porting agreements and add additional numbers with ease.
Designed for both end users and resellers, we also offer a unique solution on a wholesale basis.
- Hosted IP Telephony Add functionality to SIPlink by using our hosted telephony service.
- Onsite IP Telephony Combine SIP with a new on site IP telephony system.
- Video Conferencing SIPlink is ideal for video conferencing.
- Advanced Call Management Inbound telephony and call control, including auto attendant, queuing, call routing and whisper can be added to your SIPlink service.