We are proud to announce that in January 2009, Node4 will be opening our 3rd Datacentre just outside Leeds. We have witnessed a rise in demand for data centre space, whether that be for colocation, managed hosting or a hosted telephony, since we opened DC2 in November last year. So to meet this demand we are currently developing a site just off the M62, an easily accessible location for the whole country.
We estimate that the new facility will have the capacity to hold 500 racks with some private suites available on request. DC3 will continue with, and also improve on the high standards Node4 already have in our existing data centres with many features being N+1 and in some cases N+N. There will also be multiple 10Gb links between the new site and Node4 headquarters, giving our existing customers the option to spread their business servers across two sites.
At the moment the steel structure of the building is in place, with architectural plans currently being finalised.
- On-site technical support team
- J32 of M62 Wakefield Europort
- (19,000 sq ft) net capacity
- Upto 4 separate Data Halls
- 24 Hour Manned Security
- 24 Hour Technical Support
- 4 × 1Mw MTU Generators (N+1)
- A Feeds Via 7 × 200kVA Chloride UPS (N+1)
- B Feeds Via Diverse 7 × 200kVA Chloride UPS (N+1)
- Full Ring Connection to National Grid with dual 3Mw transformers
- N+1 Airedale Ultima FreeCool HVAC Feed Via A+B Power System
- FM200 Fire Suppression + VESDA
- CCTV, Door Access + Air Lock Style Access & Intruder Alarms
- Up to 32A A+B supplies Per Cab
- Diverse Fibre Entry
- 14.5kN/m² raised floor system