How to Mitigate Against the Growing Spectre of Cyber Crime
Date: 18th May 2016 | Time: 10:00 – 15:00
Can you confidently say that you know how to secure your business against the growing spectre of cyber crime?
Daunting isn’t it.
We’re hosting a cyber-security event, giving you access to Node4 security experts, leading technology industry experts, and tips on securing your business against growing cyber threats.
This will be a unique event held in London at the Covent Garden Hotel, 10 Monmouth Street, London WC2H 9HB, on 18th May 2016. During the event, we’ll show you clear, concrete steps you can take to secure your business.
We have five expert speakers for the event. They are:
- Simon Edwards – Channel Technical Manager at Mimecast.
- Steve Nice – CTO at Node4.
- John Williams – Product Manager at Node4.
- Greg Gyves – Channel Manager, MSSP at Fortinet.
- Stephen Mason – Barrister, Speaker and Author.
The topics they will cover, include:
- Multiple cyber security threats that you haven’t considered.
- What are your liabilities?
- How often should you audit your business?
- Is current IT security fit for purpose?
- What to do if your business is attacked.
- How to prepare for the inevitable.
- How legitimate is your traffic?
- How you can manage your environment.
If you would like to attend the event, register your interest below.
Please be aware that, during the event, we will be filming and taking photographs and we reserve the right to use both mediums for additional advertising, marketing, and promotional activities.
(*min consumption levels apply)