Find out what you need to consider in your organisation to secure your data in line with the 2018 GDPR regulations.
Our Compliance Experts will help you understand what GDPR is trying to achieve within the 99 articles and how these will impact your day to day business. There will be new business processes and increased due diligence around the protection of personal identifiable data.
In this live webinar, we will focus on Information Security and how these specific articles relate to data security. We will also show you key security tools to help protect your data. Failing to comply with these articles could impose fines of up to 10m Euros or 2% of annual global turnover, whichever is greater.
We will explore:
• New rights of data subjects
• The uplift in data fraud and theft
• How to create a baseline of security within a business to protect personal identifiable information?
• Solutions and services that will enhance your organisation’s protection of data – such as N4Threat Detect, Colocation, DR, N4Protect+ and EndPoint Management
• Examples of businesses which have been breached and how these organisations could have been prevented with the right security solutions in place
Data protection from an information security point of view is about building your business strategy on how to mitigate the risks of potential security breaches with preventative methods, enabling your business to comply with the Regulations.