Our Compliance Experts can help your customers organisation’s understand what GDPR is trying to achieve within the 99 articles and how these will impact their day to day business. There will be new business processes and increased due diligence around the protection of personal identifiable data.
In this live webinar, we will focus on Information Security and how these specific articles relate to data security. We will also show key security tools to help protect customer’s data. Failing to comply with these articles could impose fines of up to 10m Euros or 2% of annual global turnover, whichever is greater.
We will explore:
• New rights of data subjects
• The uplift in data fraud and theft
• How to create a baseline of business security to protect personal identifiable information?
• Solutions and services that will enhance your customer’s protection of data – such as N4Threat Detect, Colocation, DR, N4Protect+ and EndPoint Management
• Examples of businesses which have been breached and how these organisations could have been prevented with the right security solutions in place
If you or your customers would benefit from learning more about GDPR and how to mitigate the risks of potential security breaches with preventative methods, then join our webinar to enable yourself and your customers to comply with the Regulations.