Public Sector Cloud Conference
Join us for the Public Sector Cloud Conference where experts in digital technology and IT procurement will discuss every aspect of upgrading to the cloud, from strategic planning to full service migration. Understand how to define your organisation’s IT priorities, see how providers can meet the public sector’s stringent security standards and learn from successful case studies.
Topics covered on the day will include:
• What are the barriers preventing migration to cloud services and how can these be overcome?
• How do cloud services fit in with Government’s “digital by default” agenda?
• How can the public sector create an environment for cloud based innovation?
• What are the challenges and pitfalls associated with migrating to cloud services?
• What are the data protection requirements in the public sector and how can we ensure that cloud based services are secure?
• How can data protection officers ensure data regulation policies are ready for cloud migration?
• How can public sector leaders drive change in the move towards cloud based services?
• What are the IT upskilling needs of the public sector in terms of cloud services?
• Network with delegates from across the public sector and discuss contrasting approaches to cloud services.
• Hear from leading figures in public sector technology and have your questions answered by experts in cloud services.
• Learn from case studies of successful migrations to cloud services in the public sector.
• Plan ahead for the introduction of Government cloud services and ensure your organisation is compliant with data protection regulations.
• See the latest software and technology developments that are shaping the future of cloud services.
Click here for More info.