Join us at this year’s Socitm Annual Conference as we display our Unified Communications solutions as well as our Cloud, Connect, Collaborate, Communicate, and Managed Services offerings. Visit us at stand 12 and discover how our effective and flexible solutions can enable collaboration between departments to improve the service to the taxpayer, while enabling public sector organisations to be ‘Cloud First’ compliant.
Learn how local public services can use technology to fundamentally transform complex interactions with citizens.
2016’s Socitm Annual Conference will allow attendees to learn more about the ways both domestic and international organisations are using digital to transform the way they operate.
Key issues to be discussed will include:
- Reforming complex services: how can we move from transaction to transformation?
- Information sharing: how can we use data to support public service integration?
- Cyber security: keeping pace with evolving threats, reacting effectively to attacks.
- Digital leadership: how can we develop digital leaders?
- The future of local government: what will complex digital services really look like?
- Women in IT: how can we establish a mindset of change?
More information can be found on the Socitm Spring Conference website.