Date: 21 April 2016, 08:45 – 17:00
Venue: Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1GA
Join us at this year’s Socitm Spring Conference to learn how cloud computing is transforming public services and to get an understanding of how public sector organisations can protect themselves from cyber threats.
This year’s Socitm Spring Conference focuses on building the business case for service redesign, allowing the audience to develop their understanding of the policies and working practices that underpin successful transformation on the public sector. Socitm is a society for IT professionals in the public sector. The organisation provides networking opportunities, consultancy and research into overcoming budgets cuts while delivering effective digital technology and service.
Key issues to be discussed will include:
- Delivering digital differently: how should we provide public services in the future?
- Making the case for investment: which current business models are enabling innovative, cost-effective working?
- A new form of supplier partnerships: can we make better use of public-private funding?
- Open systems: establishing common platforms, publishing accessible and reusable data
- Health and social care integration: implementing a whole place approach
- Promoting diversity: empowering women in a digital world
If you are interested in attending, please register here or for more information about the event and speakers, please visit the Socitm Spring Conference website.
Follow event updates on Twitter using #socspring.
Book a time with us below.