The WannaCry attacks has brought our Ransomware solution to the forefront of security. Fortunately, this wave was halted by the discovery of the kill-switch. However, what about the next wave of attacks that do not have the kill-switch?
All of our Node4 Data Centres meet rigorous security standards with our ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security accreditation giving our clients complete confidence and trust in implementing our security solutions and recommended procedures.
During this webinar, our Chief Technologist and CPSA, Steve Nice will give you an insight on how Node4 can detect the new variants and measures which organisations can implement to protect themselves.
You will learn how to detect vulnerable hosts, with a live detection software demonstration and prevention methods.
• Introduction to Ransomware
• Brief overview of WannaCry with implications
• Live Demo – Detection systems – AlienVault
• Discussion on how Ransomware infects businesses (IE Users)
• Live Demo – User awareness – Gophish
• Q&A with our IT Security Experts