If you are an innovative and tech-obsessed Project Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate company at the cutting edge of its field.
At Node 4, we know that our people are at the heart of our success, and we do everything we can to make sure you enjoy being at work.
Fuelled by passion and commitment since our beginnings 14 years ago, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional service as a standard. We need you, your ambition and your exceptional skills and experience to help drive our continuing success.
As an Internal Project Manager, you will provide focus for ongoing projects and work with internal teams and third party suppliers to develop project delivery plans.
You will manage multiple complex IT projects, updating stakeholders on a regular basis and ensuring that all are delivered to a high quality, as well as time and cost targets.
– Arranging and attending project and supplier meetings
– Providing regular, proactive project status updates to management
– Creating and maintaining resource plans, risk and issue logs for all projects
– Invoking escalation and jeopardy management procedures to ensure that at-risk projects are managed effectively and brought back on track
– Reporting and forecasting on the status of all live projects
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to Recruitment Manager, David Wilson at email@example.com.
No agencies please.